Sunday, December 19, 2010

The life of a VAL.....AKA....Lighting Assistant...Cont.

Well Rich the Photographer and I had many many shoots lined up for this week....YEAH right?

Wrong all but 3 shoots got canceled on us either do to the clients or the weather...(Mostly the

weather!) Any who its ok to have a little break I suppose. It just gives Rich time to edit shots

and work on things for the gallery and what have you! And it gives me time to SLEEP!!! Working

nights and days is pretty crazy, not to mention trying to fit some FUN in the mix of life/work!

But I feel rested and energized for the next week...Hopefully we do not encounter so many

canceled shoots! Well to all the readers I say thank you for reading and if you feel so inclined

please follow on blogger or find me on twitter as @elogan88.......Another day maybe another

dollar as a VAL...lol! Happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment