Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Latest Photo Shoot

Dec. 3rd 2010- Rich and I, (Rich is the Photographer that has taken me under his wing as an apprentice of sorts!) where shooting a local family....In fact they where family of his business partner Ian! (Small Town) Any who we got to the site to set up and immediately we both realized how much of a sears family photo this would be if we couldn't get these nice people to drop there self conscious guard! So as the VAL or Lighting Assistant...It becomes my job to become there scape goat for there self conscious feelings of anxiety in front of the camera! So Rich will crack a few jokes telling them they can trough something at me if they need to....or he will tell them something funny about me!!! I really enjoy this part of my roll in the World of taking peoples Portriats. It's when Rich begins to say these things about me that we walk away with the best shot's for that partcular Photo Shoot! Check out Rich's website at richcharpentier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment