Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Slow Movin!

Hello readers!

So things have been slow mostly due to the holidays but also the crappy weather we have

had! No Photo Shoots latley, no regular work latley.....>WOW>......No nothing lately! I have had

the pleasure of having my girlfriend around for longer than usual which is really nice since I don't

get to see her a lot! But other than that I am kinda going crazy from boredom. Its 2011 and its

time to start making money, money, money.......Rich and I are going to be busier which is good,

that means more photo shoots for us which means I get to learn more and get more practice in! I

talked to my regular job boss and he said things are picking up and we will be working all

week...So that's good as well! Like I said its time to make and save money and not spend so

much of it! I applied for a speciality school which I am not going to disclose the name of at this

moment! (Lets see if I get in first! LOL) Then I will let you all know! But don't read this and

think I am complaining, cause I'm not! I am really happy with my life. I have tons of good friends

and I have a great supportive family and last but never least I have a fantastic girl friend...That

seems to stand by me in anything I do or pursue in my life! So all and all things are great! I hope

everyone has had a good start to their 2011 year, and if not yet I hope it comes! (Hang in there!)

Well till the next shoot....I bid you fare well!

No comments:

Post a Comment