Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Cancellation :(

Hi There Readers,

    I had hoped I would be posting later tonight about today's photo shoot. Unfortunately that wont be the case. This guy has cancelled on Rich and I three times counting now, at least this time Rich told him he is keeping the deposit if he cancels again! Which is cool, but I still don't get to shoot anything which means no practice for me. I really enjoy my photo shoots with Rich, you see this is why I get so bummed out when a client cancels on us like that....And lately it has been happening a lot! (What can ya do?) Any who Rich and I are stepping up the game.....I don't want to say to much as of yet, but we are going to start offering new styles of shoots, and ideas will be flowing. Well readers another short entry and one of no real importants or interest to you probably, but I didn't want you to think I disappeared! So hopefully this time it will be true when I say this but, (Till the next shoot) take care readers....Happy shooting to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment